What is trunk or treat?
Trunk or Treat is an event where people gather and park their cars in our large parking lot. They open their trunks, or the backs of their vehicles, and decorate them. Then they pass out candy from their trunks. The event provides a safe family environment for trick or treaters. We are looking for participants to take part.
When: Saturday October 22, 2016
Time: We will start the trunk or treating portion at 6:30pm (You will need to be here earlier to decorate your vehicle.)
Cost: There is no cost to register your vehicle. We are asking each vehicle owner provides one or two bags of candy. (We will supply you with more…)
What you will need:
- A vehicle that you can decorate (Car, Truck, SUV, Mini Van, Motorcycle, RV, Boat).
- A good attitude.
Here are some decorating ideas:
- 50’s, 60’s 70’s theme
- Circus / Clown
- Beach or Luau theme.
- NASCAR Theme – Display all your souvenirs
- Harvest Theme
- Sports Theme (pick a sport) – Team displays are popular
- Popular Kid’s Themes: Sesame Street, Dora the Explorer, Veggie Tales, Backyardigans (If you have kids and they’re into a particular character you can use their stuff. Other kids will love it)
- Animal Themes – Stuffed animals count.
- Movie Themes (Keep the kids in mind though)
- Western Theme
- Camping Out theme
- Christmas (or other holiday) Theme
- Gone Fishing Theme
- Pirate Theme
*Due to young children and toddlers we ask that participants not use scary items, like blood, bats, witches, spiders, monsters, or gore.